Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Last Day of Pre-K Daycare


Today was a big day. End of daycare. End of Pre-K. My girl is now enrolled in school and will begin Kindergarten tomorrow!


She wanted to give her daycare teacher a goodbye letter. She also gave her a penny from her piggy bank (taped to the top corner).



Of course she didn't give it to her at the end, but the beginning when I dropped her off. 


I was also able to her her photo with another daycare helper, the kids adore him. They've all taken good care of my little girl. But on any snow days or days schools out that I work, they said they'd gladly take her in.


So it's not goodbye, but see you later.

Now I'm working on making her lunch in her Wonder Woman lunchbox. Putting milk in her R2-D2 thermos. And putting a hoodie in case she ever gets cold in her Wonder Woman back pack.

I have her outfit hanging for tomorrow and she's all tucked in bed (actually asleep on time) looking forward to her very first day of school. I'm so excited for her. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...