Monday, July 3, 2017

Driving to our Vacation Hideaway

All packed up and leaving Indiana!


Ashton was good during the trip watching Minions.



We were in the car for about 12 hours today! Yuck! Long drive, but still not at our destination. But we stopped for a little R&R at a hotel. Both Ashton and my hubby wanted to swim. I was too tired. So I just watched and snapped photos.

Ashton wasted no time jumping into the pool.




I'm glad I didn't get in, because they didn't last long with the gnats being bad. But they go some fun time in.



Ashton was learning to "float" by herself! Being "alone" like that is a hug step!

It was nice to have a little down time. Luckily we don't have to drive as far tomorrow!


Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...