Saturday, January 7, 2017

LauLau Time

I woke up to Ashton coming to my room an showing me what she built all by herself. She got her Goldieblocks and found instructions on how to build a jeep. She was so excited it turned out right! She couldn't wait to show me. Man, she gets up early and starts getting busy!


Today my mother came over. Not for Ashton time but for mother-daughter time with me. We decided to watch "Bright Lights" and "Wishful Drinking" together. One was a documentary about Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds and the other a Broadway play autobiographical look about Carrie Fisher. 

Yes, it hit hard when Carrie died for me. So watching this with my mom was very sweet.

When my mom came over, with her pup in tow, Ashton was busily making her a necklace from her Goldieblocks. Ashton is on a Goldieblocks kick today. Ashton knew my mom loves jewelry and so she made her a necklace all by herself - no instructions this time. Ashton's LauLau wore it out to dinner with us all. Ashton was so excited! Ashton even wore the fox necklace (I rarely let her so they don't end up broken) that LauLau got her 2 Christmases ago. So they both were wearing each others necklace gifts.


But don't worry, Ashton didn't see either of the shows with us. She played with her daddy while we watched. It was a lovely time.

At the end of the night, LauLau returned the necklace so Ashton could build more things. Ashton was happy to get some of her "tools" back to build with.

Curious what else my little inventor will come up with.

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...