Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Just a Little Love


Sometimes it's just a bit of cuddle time, stories, and being with one another. I love how affectionate my girl is. And she puts up with photos of herself a lot. I think she's so photogenic.



We're currently just started a Netflix free trial. She's enjoying all the kids shows at her fingertips. It's been Tinkerbell movies and Lego movies so far. She's having a blast. I myself just started a couple of TV series to watch with my hubby. Just need to find the time.

We also bookmarked a few family shows to watch together that we think we all would enjoy.  As we don't have cable, this is a nice change of pace.

We have our Chinese New Year decorations up, finally. Ashton is thrilled. She loves seeing them up. I wish we had more, but the few we have work out fine. I'll have to take her photo by them this year.
I don't think I have any Chinese outfits left for her to wear, unless she can still wear her old ones. They were so cheap in China and so expensive here. I should have bought one for every year!

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...