Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Eve Before Christmas

Today Ashton and my dear husband when to his family's place for Christmas Eve. This day is always a big deal. However, with me feeling very feverish and with a stomach bug, I just couldn't make it. I was able to drag myself out to get Ashton to do her Truth in the Tinsel and take a couple quick pics before she left to go to church and spend Christmas Eve with the family. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.



When she came back I was told she behaved during the 2 hour Christmas Eve service, but when it was the end of the candles, she tipped the candle over and all the wax fell in my dear husband's lap. Yikes!

Then they opened presents at her Aunt D's home. She got a board game and a Lego set. Ashton was very excited and wanted to build the set right away, but it was late and we told her all she had time to do was put cookies on a plate and pour the milk for Santa and go to bed.

She wasn't very happy about going to bed, but she knew Santa wouldn't come otherwise. But she's too excited to fall asleep, and I'm not feeling too much better. It's going to be a long night.

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...