Friday, December 2, 2016

Day 2: Kingdom


I love dressing this girl up. It's one of the perks with her. She doesn't care how I dress her. So though I know she plays rough and ruins clothing all the time, now and then I break out cute stuff and dres her up for my pleasure. I'm loving the holiday clothes! She wears it well!

Today's Truth in the Tinsel lesson was Kingdom. We made a crown for the Prince of Peace. Ashton really loved today's project. And unlike yesterday, there was no rush. So she got to take her own sweet time with it.


We had gold paint, so that was a no brainer. But when Ashton saw the example the Truth in the Tinsel instruction book had, their crown was blue. She was worried that her crown wasn't blue too. I told her it could be any color she wanted and gold was great!


We had 3 sizes of jewels: large, medium and small. Ashton picked out 2 of each color in big and small. And then she proceeded to glue them all on herself.


She was a bit disappointed that her jewels weren't aligned straight. But I told her it was beautiful and Jesus would love it no matter what!





We still haven't fixed the lights on the tree yet for her to hang this and her candle on it. But hopefully we'll get it all straightened away this weekend. I can't wait to see them hanging on her little tree!

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...