Thursday, November 24, 2016

So Thankful

This year we have so much to be thankful for. We do every year, but this year we have our Peyton girl back home. And that is what we wanted most of all! We are so thankful to God for having her come back home to us.



Ashton had a tune stuck in head and was singing it all day yesterday and today. I've never heard of it before in my life; I think it's called the 'Turkey Song'. But I'm definitely a fan now.




We headed to my sister-in-law's house for Thanksgiving. Ashton got to play with her cousin Mr. K and they chased each other with cars most of the time.

During dinner, Ashton kept asking for turkey. She was on a turkey binge! But later she decided she was going to come her hair with her fork. She hasn't seen "The Little Mermaid" and this wasn't as cute as there were still mashed potatoes in her fork. I don't even know WHY she did it. She just did to be silly I guess. Who knows. But I made her stop right away, much to her disappointment.

Later my mom and brother came back to play "The Christmas Game", a tradition in our household. We've played this game since I was a kid almost every year. Now Ashton loves it too. She was so cute when we first introduced it to her. She squealed every time we rolled the dice.



And of course what isn't a little bit of head-banging and voguing during 'Carol of the Bells'? If you can't quite hear it at the end of her dance interpretation, she says, "I gotta get back to work" meaning playing the game. What a character!



I'm so glad she's part of these holiday traditions.
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...