Friday, October 7, 2016

End of Fall Break

I haven't taken a day off since my extended weekend to Mackinac Island over Memorial weekend. So I sneaked one in last minute to spend some time with Ashton (as she was on fall break) and to have extra time to help set up for her birthday party tomorrow.


We all headed off first thing to the Children's Museum. She was promised all week she could go, and finally we all went together. She really wanted her carousal ride.


We then made way to a few other stops. Ashton had fun running about.





We then got home and started on decorating, finishing up some household chores and I started making the lightsabers while my husband made the cake. It's all coming together.


Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...