Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Evil Laugh



So today at VBS, I think she learned about fire and security, as I saw this van out front of the church. Good things to learn, what it has to do with VBS, I don't know.




Of course she was very taken with the dogs. She made sure to pet them when we came to pick her up. When I asked her what she learn or did, she said, "Nothing." It's so hard to get her to talk about what she does with her day.

What I usually get is her laughing at me. And I always say she has a "I'm going to take over the world villainous laugh." It's cute and annoying when that's your answer for almost everything. At least she is very joyful!




But with that twinkle in her eye and that laugh, I wonder. Is the joke on us?
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...