Sunday, November 22, 2015

First Real Drawing

Ashton loves to draw and color. She grabs markers or crayons and goes to town. I remember late August her drawing of her and Jesus in a rocket ship. It was a bunch of scribbles, but it was so obvious to her and I was proud.

Today though I was over the moon. She used her doodle sketch that my uncle and aunt got her a little over a year ago while in North Carolina. She always doodles on it, but this time I could see it.

She showed me proudly just like every other sketch she does. "Mommy, look a bunny!" And I saw the bunny.


We were on our way out the door. She had her jacket on, but in those moments she quickly drew a bunny. It had ears, eyes, legs, toes, belly button, and mouth! I so wish it were on paper! I hated that there was no way to keep the artwork other than take a quick snapshot. But regardless, I did. And I love this photo of her and her bunny!

I'll have to get more drawing paper so I can keep these little treasures. I have some of her previous artwork, but not her first non-scribbled one. But I know there will be more to come! I can't wait to see what her imagination blooms up.
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...