Thursday, October 22, 2015

Please, Let's say Goodbye to the Threenager


Somebody is turning the big F-O-U-R tomorrow! Ashton's twos were so good to us. Threes have been hard! I'm so hoping my good girl will come back when she turns four! I doubt it. I'm sure she's going to still be wily and crazy as ever, but I have a faint hope, just maybe... just maybe.



So like last year, when we said goodbye to being two years' old, I had Ashton say goodbye to being a threenager! I am hoping that year 4 will be awesome and beautiful! I'm not expecting sleep-full nights, and a child that doesn't throw tantrums anymore, but I'm hoping that she'll be easier to rationalize with and be a bit more mindful.

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...