Monday, August 31, 2015

Under Her Pillow


International China Concern (ICC) the organization that helped out with Ashton's SWI sent a postcard of our group reunion in St. Louis. The postcard came while we were gone on vacation and Ashton got it while I was still gone for my work conference. I didn't even know she had it for awhile.

Ashton found the postcard from my desk and took it. Her daddy never even showed it to her. She found it on her own.

Well since then, Ashton says that the photo is of her friends and her photo. So she sleeps with it under her pillow every night because she wants them to be near her. It's so sweet! I'm so excited that the trip meant so much to her!

I hope it gives her pleasant dreams.
 

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...