Monday, July 27, 2015

Baby Shower


On my mother's side of the family, Ashton has a lot of girl cousins. Miss M who is going off to college this year. Miss E who is 7. Miss E who is 5. Miss M who is 3. Well 7 year old Miss E will be getting a baby brother this September. Mr. L. So there will finally be a boy on this side of the family and Miss E will have a sibling.

So before we set off to the baby shower, Ashton came to me very concerned. "I don't want to go to the baby shower" she said. It was a much different tune than earlier where she was excited and wanted to ensure her cousins would be there to play with. I asked her why. "I don't want to get wet." 

She thought we were going to bathe the baby together. I told her it was a party instead, and she wanted to know the party theme. But she was still a bit unsure, curious about the baby.

When we arrived I showed her Miss J. and her belly holding the baby. I showed her all the gifts and cake and Ashton seemed satisfied. Then she went off to play with her cousins.

She had a great time. She played, she ate, she was disappointed to leave at the end of it.

We can't wait to meet Mr. L!

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...