Tuesday, June 9, 2015

What Do You Do When a Turtle Crosses the Road?

What do you do when you see a turtle crossing a busy road? Why you save him of course!

And that's just what Ashton and my husband did.

I came home to a turtle in a box in the garage. They kept him for me to see and get pictures of. Ashton was so excited about the turtle! It was the first thing she told me when I got out of the car and took my hand and lead me over to the box to meet him. I of course had to take pictures of him. She was so gentle. She loves animals fiercely, like her mama!



 



We then went to the backyard to release him. We think he'll be much happier here.


Can you see the turtle in the bottom left corner? He was scared and wouldn't come out of his shell. Ashton said he had a rough day and was sleeping.


Welcome to your new home, little turtle. You have better odds here at our creek than on the road.
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...