Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Toe Shoes and Somersaults

Last night was pretty bad. She woke up about every 2 hours swearing her feet hurt. I've really got to speak to her pediatrician about it, but I keep thinking it can't be true if it happens only at night. But what if I'm not noticing something. I may email the doc today. I'm exhausted. It's going to be a long day. Oh, well.  Eventually, this will pass.

But this morning she looks beautiful. Would guess that she hardly sleeps. Her energy is always through the roof.  Strangers always comment that she's a pistol or some energy reference. And it never waivers until she's asleep... and that doesn't last long. Where does she get it? I need to siphon it.


But as to why Ashton is particularly pretty today, she is wearing another LauLau creation. Thought the colors were Valentine-esque.

Last night, Khaleesi learned a new trick. She did it 5 times in a row, but of course that not when I had my phone to record it.  But I got it captured once.


Now if we can get her in a down stay for long periods of time. The poor dear is getting restless. I think our walk gave her hope of spring and now she's running through the house like a greyhound. We truly can't wait to take her to a dog park or on walks when it warms up.

Ashton loves Khaleesi's tricks, but I worry about her running or bounding about that she'll knock Ashton down. We're trying to work on Khaleesi learning to slow down or relax on command if she is too rowdy near Ashton. We'll see how that one goes.

Two excitable girls on the go!  We have our hands full!
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...