Thursday, December 18, 2014

Day 18 - Angels

Today was going through the motions kind of day.. everything behind.

Ashton came home in panties today!  She's NEVER worn panties... only diapers.  So I assumed she had a great day of no wet diaper, skipped the pull-ups and went straight for her panties.

Well, when we got home, I told her she needed to go potty.  I got her on her Ashton-sized toilet and went upstairs to take Khaleesi out, because if I wait too long, she'll pee in her crate.  So I ran upstairs and ran to take her out.

I hear Ashton crying... she peed all over herself and the floor.  I don't know why or how!  She was just sitting on the toilet when I left her.

Needless to say, off came the clothes, down her hair and into jammies right away.  Bath to commence later.

So everything from there was just off for the rest of the day.

But we did our Truth in the Tinsel anyhow.









Angels, bless us!
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...