Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Those Blurs are My Daughter

At Ashton's new daycare, they offer tumbling/gymnastics class once a week.  We didn't know if it was an expense we could manage, but we saved up for her to take a few of the sessions.

I wish I could be there to see it, but since it's during daycare/working hours, I have to trust what I hear and see.

Today these posted on the daycare's Facebook page.  They're not the best quality, but they show you how active she is.

Those blurs are my girl!  You go girl!!!







I learned upon picking her up that there is one good student and one exceptional student.  My girl was the exceptional student.  They said she had great form and posture!  Isn't that great?!?

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...