Friday, September 5, 2014

My Little Green Genie

Ashton was super good today... so much so I gave in and gave her a piece of chewing gum.  It was something she has begged fora long time, as I'm an avid chewer of gum. So, i told her repeated not to swallow.  She was in 7th Heaven.  I see this as a future levering technique.




For some reason I has Ashton watching "I Dream of Jeannie" on You Tube to show her other genie's other than the big blue Genie from Aladdin.  And she wanted her hair up like that.  I had no brush, and her hair was wild, so I did a very sloppy version and she adored it.  My little genie!!



And today she was singing "Rock Me Amadeus" at the top of her lungs... as it's our Ami's theme song.. and she played it over and over... she was so cute about it.  Wish I captured it on video.  Hope she does it again.

Man is Ashton a hoot!
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...