Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Let It Go: The Dizzy Version


Ashton is singing more and more...

It's not just "Jingle Bells", "Frère Jacques", and "ABCs"... "It's Once Upon a Dream", "Roar", "Let It Go", "Bohemian Rhapsody" (The Muppets version),... she sings along with her music videos on her Innotab.  She loves it.  Of course, the chance I get to record her doing so, it's without the Inntoab nearby and she only repeats the one line over and over... (I should get her to learn "Rock and Roll Part 2", that'd be funny) but it's still cute... I'll catch it one day!!


Day 2 at her new daycare was good!  It seems like there is no transition.  She's my happy-go-lucky girl.  I hope it keeps up.  Almost too good to be true.

As for the backpack picture, we went to play rehearsal today and I packed a slew of activities for Ashton to play with while I helped out.  The backpack doesn't seem nearly as big as it does seeing it on her in person.  It's hilarious watching her wear it.  She loves her fox backpack.

I don't want her to grow into it.
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...