Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Baby Rabbits!

I was rocking Ashton to bed, when my hubby walked in.  "You gotta see this.  Bring Ashton!"

So I followed my husband outside a couple houses down.  The neighbor was mowing and came across a hole in the middle of his yard that was covered in dead grass.  Inside were 4 baby bunnies. He almost mowed over them.  Luckily, he didn't.  He asked what to do.  My hubby said to leave them there so the mom can find them.




Hopefully, it's not like a bird's nest and disturbing them won't cause trouble.  But it was so precious!  I wish I could have touched them.  What a blessing!  Ashton was thrilled!  She kept asking where the mommy was.  I told her getting them food.  I hope we can watch them grow up.  How fun!!
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...