Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tornado Warning

From 2:30pm - 3:45pm, Indianapolis had a Tornado Warning.  My office went to the basement to wait it out.

I called my husband to see where he was as he drives about, and I wanted to be sure he knew about the warning.  He was out of harm's way.

Then I called Ashton's daycare.  The phone was turned off for nap time.  I got a little anxious as they sleep by windows.

So I emailed.  I got an email back.  My heart calmed. "Safe in the bathroom. I brought in blankets and snacks to keep them calm. :)"




The tornado passed, and my family was safe, but several homes were destroyed, and people trapped.  I pray for the families affected by this tornado.  And hope that the flash flooding is to a minimal.

Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, so sorry about the homes in the area and the people. I hope and pray everyone is safe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...