Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pedaling Her Tricycle Like a Big Girl


I just can't get enough of how well our girl can pedal!  This girl loves transportation, well maybe not the car seat in our vehicles, but bikes, trikes, whatever she can maneuver, she loves it!



Do you see that crooked smile in the above picture?  She does that a lot.  I don't know why.  She can smile just fine and she doesn't talk out of one side of her mouth, but every now and then, that silly lop-sided grin comes out.  Wonder if it'll stay for good or if she'll grow out of it.  Anyone else have this?

Let me tell you, this girl loves being outside 24/7.  She wears me out.  I've had more sun these last few months than I have my whole life.  She's so worth it!
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...