Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fun Stop Along the Way


Monday night in our hotel room, Ashton was having fun.  Hannah, her cabbage patch doll, was adopted along with this fox (because Hannah had to have her own fox, obviously), who was appropriately named Patch.  And Patch had fun amusing Ashton with his little dance to "What Does the Fox Say?"


But on our way home we got to have a very special visit.  We meet up with a friend and her daughter at a restaurant.  I know her from following her blog while I was in the adoption process.  I lived vicariously for years through her blog.  It was very fun!  

Of course about 10 minutes before we met, it was pouring down rain.  Buckets!  My family and I were soaked.  I had to change Ashton's outfit in the restroom to get her dry.  We must have looked like a mess!

We talked long after we finished our food.  It was so great to meet and relate stories.

I'm sure our daughters were a little bored with all the conversation, and being a few years apart.  But it was so cool to see them together.  



I'm so glad we were able to get the visit in.  

Then it's the long trek home!  
Image and video hosting by 

TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...